The NJIT network configuration (DHCP) servers are being updated in parts over the next several weeks. There should be no noticeable connectivity issues. However, if you have a device on campus in any of the areas noted you should restart it sometime after the last date to confirm that it has received the latest network configurations. This includes any device, workstation, printer, cell phone, tablet, game console, and similar devices.
Part 2 will begin August 29, 2015 and will last through August 30, 2015. The areas impacted are:
- Wireless in Laurel Residence Hall
- Wireless in Oak Residence Hall
- Wireless in Cypress Residence Hall
- Wireless in Redwood Residence Hall
- Wired and Wireless in Greek Houses
- Wired and Wireless in Honors Residence Hall
Please contact the IST Help Desk at 973-596-2900 if you have any questions.